Clue: Heckelphone cousins
We have 1 answer for the clue Heckelphone cousins. See the results below.
- Handheld instruments
- Relatives of the English horn
- They're found among the reeds
- Easy-to-carry instruments
- Woodwind section
- They sit near the violas
- Some orchestra members
- Reeds section
- Double-reed instruments
- Double reeds
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 2013
- New York Times - October 25, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Heckelphone cousins that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!