Clue: Hector or Rusty of 70's baseball
We have 1 answer for the clue Hector or Rusty of 70's baseball. See the results below.
- Australia's ___ Strait
- Spanish constructions
- Battlements in Spanish castles
- ___ Strait (water separating Australia and New Guinea)
- Baseball's Joe and others
- Strait between the Coral Sea and Arafura Sea
- Baseball brothers Joe and Frank
- Spanish Pacific explorer
- Only US swimmer to compete in five Olympics
- Ellie's married name on "Cougar Town"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 30, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hector or Rusty of 70's baseball that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!