Clue: Hedge shrub
We have 2 answers for the clue Hedge shrub. See the results below.
- Evergreen hedge
- Shrub often used to mark a boundary
- Evergreen shrub, e.g.
- Hedge used as a fence
- ___ Drive (street where Harry Potter grew up)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 24, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 06, 2008
- Washington Post - November 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hedge shrub that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!