Clue: Hellenic vowel
We have 1 answer for the clue Hellenic vowel. See the results below.
- Greek letter
- LAX datum
- H, to Greeks
- Airport sched. abbr.
- J.F.K. info
- Announcement at LAX
- Pilot's announcement, for short
- LAX abbr.
- Schedule abbr.
- J.F.K. listing
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2016
- USA Today - December 19, 2013
- Washington Post - June 20, 2011
- Netword - August 01, 2008
- New York Sun - January 15, 2008
- Netword - December 13, 2007
- Washington Post - August 26, 2007
- LA Times - March 09, 2007
- LA Times - September 06, 2006
- LA Times - December 11, 2005
- New York Times - September 25, 2005
- New York Sun - October 14, 2004
- New York Times - June 24, 1998
- New York Times - March 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hellenic vowel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!