Clue: Helped in a heist
We have 1 answer for the clue Helped in a heist. See the results below.
- Falsified ID's for, perhaps
- Helped in holding up
- Helped to escape, maybe
- Helped with the heist
- Harbored a criminal
- Shilled for, e.g.
- Disabled an alarm, perhaps
- Assisted in wrongdoing
- Assisted in a bad way
- Covered for, maybe
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 14, 2009
- New York Sun - August 02, 2005
- New York Times - December 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Helped in a heist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!