Clue: Helpful hints
We have 3 answers for the clue Helpful hints. See the results below.
- Much of a waiter's income
- Manual offerings
- Rewards for waiting
- Loses verticality
- Often underreported income
- Good things that come to those who wait
- Q followers?
- Thanks monetarily
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 25, 2018
- Netword - January 03, 2018
- Netword - March 29, 2017
- Universal - April 18, 2013
- LA Times - January 21, 2013
- Netword - January 09, 2012
- Netword - March 11, 2009
- Washington Post - January 13, 2009
- Washington Post - May 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 04, 2005
- Washington Post - December 20, 2004
- New York Times - May 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Helpful hints that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!