Clue: Hems and haws
We have 2 answers for the clue Hems and haws. See the results below.
- Trauma sites, for short
- Hosp. areas
- Hosp. units
- Hesitant sounds
- Operation locations, for short
- Sets for med. dramas
- Vocalized pauses
- Crisis points?: Abbr.
- Hemming and hawing
- Sounds of fluster
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 2004
- Washington Post - October 26, 2003
- Washington Post - March 03, 2001
- New York Times - May 08, 1999
- New York Times - January 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hems and haws that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!