Clue: Henry James biographer Leon
We have 1 answer for the clue Henry James biographer Leon. See the results below.
- Pulitzer-winning biographer Leon
- Noble, in Nuremberg
- "James Joyce" author Leon ___
- Biographer Leon
- Leon who won both a Pulitzer and a National Book Award in 1963
- Writer of the five-volume biography "Henry James"
- Writer of a five-volume Henry James biography
- See 15-Across
- Award-winning biographer Leon
- Literary biographer Leon
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 30, 2012
- Chicago Reader - November 18, 2011
- LA Times - August 16, 2009
- New York Times - July 04, 2009
- LA Times - November 09, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - July 18, 2006
- Washington Post - November 21, 2003
- New York Times - October 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Henry James biographer Leon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!