Clue: Herb sometimes called Chinese parsley
We have 1 answer for the clue Herb sometimes called Chinese parsley. See the results below.
- Leaves in the kitchen
- Herb that some call Chinese parsley
- Member of the parsley family
- Salsa ingredient
- Herb in Thai cooking
- Burrito flavoring
- Pico de gallo ingredient, usually
- Herb used in Mexican cuisine
- Parsley cousin
- Herb used in salsa
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 13, 2011
- New York Times - March 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Herb sometimes called Chinese parsley that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!