Clue: Hero of early French ballads
We have 1 answer for the clue Hero of early French ballads. See the results below.
- Hero of medieval romances
- Knightly hero of medieval romances
- "Doonesbury" reporter Hedley
- "The Song of ___," old French epic
- "Doonesbury" journalist Hedley
- Companion of Arnold
- ''Doonesbury'' journalist Hedley
- Hero at Roncesvalles
- Charlemagne's paladin
- ___ Garros Stadium (French Open site)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hero of early French ballads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!