Clue: High-fashion shoemaker Jimmy
We have 1 answer for the clue High-fashion shoemaker Jimmy. See the results below.
- Ah follower
- Sneeze syllable
- Half a train?
- When repeated, a child's plaything
- When repeated, a toy train
- When repeated, a train sound
- Part of a sneeze after "ah-ah-ah ..."
- When repeated, a child's train
- Steam engine sound
- When doubled, tot's train
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 10, 2015
Found an answer for the clue High-fashion shoemaker Jimmy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!