We have 1 answer for the clue High-pH. See the results below.
- 1955 A.L. batting champ
- Like some batteries
- Having a high pH
- Youngest batting champion in MLB history
- Tiger in the Hall-of-Fame
- Ten-time AL Gold Glove winner for the Tigers
- Lime and potash
- Tigers hall of famer
- Basic, chemically
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 17, 2009
- New York Times - June 17, 2009
- New York Times - August 30, 2001
Found an answer for the clue High-pH that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!