Clue: High-pitched flute
We have 1 answer for the clue High-pitched flute. See the results below.
- Highest-pitched woodwind
- High wind
- Flute relative
- "Stars and Stripes Forever" solo instrument
- Literally, ''small''
- Literally, ''little''
- Flute that's fancier than a fife
- High wind?
- Literally, "small"
- Literally, "little"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 24, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 12, 2012
- LA Times - May 29, 2012
- USA Today - April 02, 2007
Found an answer for the clue High-pitched flute that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!