Clue: Highest point in Turkey
We have 1 answer for the clue Highest point in Turkey. See the results below.
- Genesis high point
- Genesis mount
- Noah's landfall
- Genesis mountain
- Mountain whose name means "holy ground"
- Ham saver
- Famous landing point
- Boat's landing place
- Mount first climbed in 1829
- Dove's discovery, once
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 04, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 03, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 07, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Highest point in Turkey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!