Clue: Hill, in Haifa
We have 1 answer for the clue Hill, in Haifa. See the results below.
- Addr. book entry
- ___ Aviv
- ___ el Amarna, Egyptian excavation site
- ___ el Amarna, Egypt
- Monthly bill: Abbr.
- Address book info: Abbr.
- ___ Avivian
- Haifa hill
- Address book no.
- K-___ (big name in records)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 10, 2009
- LA Times Sunday - December 24, 2006
- New York Times - November 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hill, in Haifa that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!