Clue: Hip-hop's ___ Def
We have 1 answer for the clue Hip-hop's ___ Def. See the results below.
- Wks. and wks.
- Crooks' patterns, to cops
- Criminal patterns, for short
- Calendar pages: Abbr.
- Crooks' methods, to cops
- Calendar pgs.
- Mag. subscription units
- Three in a season: Abbr.
- 56-Across and others
- Loan periods: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 28, 2013
- New York Times - February 06, 2012
- New York Times - November 13, 2011
- Washington Post - June 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Hip-hop's ___ Def that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!