Clue: Hippie gathering of a sort
We have 1 answer for the clue Hippie gathering of a sort. See the results below.
- 60's event
- “Hair” tune
- Peaceful gathering, 60's-style
- 60's happening
- 60's protest
- "It's not easy ___ green"
- "___ Green" (Kermit the Frog song)
- Hippie happening
- Central Park event on Easter of 1967
- Summer of Love prelude
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 16, 2002
- New York Times - October 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hippie gathering of a sort that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!