Clue: Hirt and Hirschfeld
We have 1 answer for the clue Hirt and Hirschfeld. See the results below.
- The Unsers of racing
- Capp and Capone
- The racing Unsers
- Hirt and Haig
- Smith and Gore
- D'Amato and others
- Capone and Capp
- Smith and others
- McGuire et al.
- Franken and Gore
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 02, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - July 08, 2012
- Washington Post - October 15, 2010
- Universal - July 08, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2007
- New York Sun - April 04, 2005
- New York Times - July 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hirt and Hirschfeld that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!