Clue: His, to Henri
We have 2 answers for the clue His, to Henri. See the results below.
- French possessive
- "Le coeur a ___ raisons..."
- His or her, in France
- His or her: Fr.
- French pronoun
- His, in France
- Its, to Irène
- Parisian possessive
- Paris possessive
- His or her, to Henri
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 19, 2017
- LA Times - October 04, 2015
- LA Times - March 26, 2015
- LA Times - September 12, 2013
- New York Times - December 26, 2012
- LA Times - September 23, 2012
- LA Times - March 03, 2010
- LA Times - December 13, 2008
- New York Times - May 04, 2007
- Washington Post - December 03, 2006
- LA Times - July 16, 2005
- Washington Post - May 18, 2005
- Washington Post - February 13, 2005
Found an answer for the clue His, to Henri that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!