Clue: His work inspired Broadway's "Nine"
We have 1 answer for the clue His work inspired Broadway's "Nine". See the results below.
- "La Dolce Vita" director
- "Satyricon" director Federico
- Big name in Italian filmdom
- Italian film director
- Director Federico
- 'La Strada' director
- 'Amarcord' director
- Oscar-winning Italian director
- Film director from whose work the word "paparazzi" is derived
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue His work inspired Broadway's "Nine" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!