Clue: Historian Stephen
We have 1 answer for the clue Historian Stephen. See the results below.
- With 43-Down, author of the definition
- "The Devil's Dictionary" author Bierce
- Cynical Bierce
- Historian who wrote biographies of Eisenhower and Nixon
- Writer Bierce
- Eisenhower and Nixon biographer
- Author Bierce
- 'The Devil's Dictionary' author Bierce
- Civil War general Burnside
- Cynic Bierce who once defined "alone" as "in bad company"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 05, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Historian Stephen that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!