Clue: Historic ship
We have 2 answers for the clue Historic ship. See the results below.
- Columbus : ___ :: ...
- Historic ship that sank on Christmas Day
- Ship to the New World
- One of Columbus's three ships
- Fifteenth century flagship
- Flagship of Columbus
- Columbus' "La Capitana"
- 15th-century flagship
Last Seen In:
- Universal - April 08, 2009
- New York Times - November 17, 2004
- New York Times - October 30, 2004
- New York Times - December 23, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Historic ship that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!