Clue: Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973
We have 1 answer for the clue Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973. See the results below.
- Adler of Sherlock Holmes stories
- "Goodnight" girl of song
- 1973 Broadway revival starring Debbie Reynolds
- Wife of two Forsytes, in "The Forsyte Saga"
- Goddess of peace
- One of the Horae
- Singer Cara
- Personification of peace, in myth
- Dunne of "I Remember Mama"
- With 23-Down, "Zorba the Greek" actress
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hit 1919 musical revived in 1973 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!