Clue: "Hit a Grand Slam!" author's nickname
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hit a Grand Slam!" author's nickname. See the results below.
- The Texas Rangers' $252 million man, for short
- Noted A.L. shortstop, for short
- Ranger nickname
- Nickname in which "A" stands for Alex
- 2003 A.L. M.V.P., familiarly
- Yankee nickname starting 2004
- Yankee nickname
- Noted shortstop's nickname
- 2003 A.L. M.V.P., to fans
- 2003 and '05 A.L. M.V.P.
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 18, 2013
- Washington Post - January 01, 2011
Found an answer for the clue "Hit a Grand Slam!" author's nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!