Clue: Hit actor of 60's TV
We have 1 answer for the clue Hit actor of 60's TV. See the results below.
- Pyle player
- "Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C." star
- He played a gas station attendant on "The Andy Griffith Show"
- Pyle portrayer
- Jim who played Gomer Pyle
- He sings "(Back Home Again In) Indiana" every May
- TV marine portrayer Jim
- He played an attendant at Wally's Filling Station in 1960s TV
- Gomer Pyle portrayer
- 'Gomer Pyle' star
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hit actor of 60's TV that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!