Clue: Hitter known as The Hammer
We have 1 answer for the clue Hitter known as The Hammer. See the results below.
- Hitter of 755 home runs
- Hammerin' Hank
- He doubted God's ability to bring water out of a rock
- Composer Copland
- < Player with this retired number
- Hall-of-Famer from Mobile
- Four-time N.L. home run leader
- Baseball's Hammerin' Hank
- Early priest
- Moses' brother
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hitter known as The Hammer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!