Clue: Hitter of 660 career home runs
We have 1 answer for the clue Hitter of 660 career home runs. See the results below.
- Kentucky Derby times
- Baseball's "Say Hey Kid"
- Giant great
- Gold Glove winner, 1957-68
- 1951 N.L. Rookie of the Year
- Spring times
- He homered 660 times
- Spark for the Giants' 1951 pennant win
- Giants' retired number 24
- Giant hero
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 14, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hitter of 660 career home runs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!