Clue: Ho Chi Minh Trail locale
We have 2 answers for the clue Ho Chi Minh Trail locale. See the results below.
- Former service site
- Vet's memory, perhaps
- Danielle Steel's "Message From ___"
- "Coming Home" subject, briefly
- Site of 60's tour of duty
- Where many vets served
- "Platoon" setting
- "Miss Saigon" setting
- "Miss Saigon" setting, briefly
- Vet's memory, maybe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 08, 2013
- Universal - September 20, 2011
- Washington Post - May 27, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - August 27, 2006
- USA Today - March 21, 2005
- New York Times - July 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ho Chi Minh Trail locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!