Clue: "Ho, ho, ho" sayer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Ho, ho, ho" sayer. See the results below.
- Goliath on a can
- Towering canned vegetable mascot
- Vegetable mascot with a booming laugh
- Frozen-food mascot
- Little Sprout's friend
- Tunic-wearing mascot
- Frozen vegetable icon
- Ad icon who wears a tunic
- Vegetable veteran
- "Ho, ho, ho" fellow
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - September 10, 2008
- New York Times - January 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Ho, ho, ho" sayer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!