Clue: Hoisted, nautically
We have 2 answers for the clue Hoisted, nautically. See the results below.
- Moved, nautically speaking
- Moved on the ocean?
- Hoisted aboard
- Hoisted, as a sail
- Lifted with effort, to a sailor
- __ to: halted, nautically
- Raised, as an anchor
- Britain's Brighton and ___
- Hauled on board
- Raised laboriously
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 08, 2011
- Washington Post - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - August 29, 2001
- New York Times - June 18, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hoisted, nautically that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!