Clue: Hold firm
We have 2 answers for the clue Hold firm. See the results below.
- Be against change
- Hold one's ground
- Not draw
- Resist change
- Keep one's hand
- Not change
- Refuse to change
- "Get out of the chair, Mr. Boone"
- Stay firm
- Stick to one's guns
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 31, 2010
- Washington Post - March 11, 2006
- New York Sun - December 06, 2005
- Washington Post - January 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hold firm that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!