Clue: Hold to a zero score
We have 1 answer for the clue Hold to a zero score. See the results below.
- Entry form
- Fill in the ___ (a hint to this puzzle's theme)
- Versatile tile, in a game
- Not yet written on
- Valuable valueless game tile
- Line on which to sign
- Valueless Scrabble tile that's valuable
- Something to fill in
- Order form
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 14, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Hold to a zero score that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!