Clue: Hole-___ (ace)
We have 2 answers for the clue Hole-___ (ace). See the results below.
- ___ fell swoop
- Words with hole or two
- "...two mints ___!"
- ___ breath (spoken very rapidly)
- "Seven ___ blow" (boast in a children's story)
- Words with hole or all
- "___ ear..."
- Words after two or hole
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 22, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 17, 2010
- New York Times - March 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Hole-___ (ace) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!