Clue: Hole-making bug
We have 1 answer for the clue Hole-making bug. See the results below.
- Auger or drill
- Corn __ (crop-infesting insect)
- Orchardist's woe
- Termite, e.g.
- Corn __ (crop-destroying larva)
- Hole-making tool
- Destructive insect
- Auger, e.g.
- Drilling bug
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 27, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 09, 2011
- LA Times Sunday - September 04, 2011
- Washington Post - January 18, 2002
- New York Times - March 22, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hole-making bug that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!