Clue: Holier-than-thou type
We have 3 answers for the clue Holier-than-thou type. See the results below.
- One who tells others how to live
- One concerned with right and wrong
- Ethics proponent
- Increase Mather, for one
- High-principled person
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 07, 2011
- LA Times - August 31, 2009
- USA Today - September 07, 2007
- Universal - June 06, 2007
- New York Times - December 30, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Holier-than-thou type that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!