Clue: Holmes's creator
We have 1 answer for the clue Holmes's creator. See the results below.
- Longtime Strand writer
- Last name in mysteries
- Author A. Conan ___
- David who played Bosley on TV's "Charlie's Angels"
- Arthur Conan ___
- "A Study in Scarlet" author
- Creator of Holmes and Watson
- "The Lost World" author
- Sherlock Holmes creator Arthur Conan ___
- Poker legend Brunson
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2014
- Washington Post - December 29, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 06, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 22, 2007
- LA Times - July 08, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2004
- Washington Post - October 22, 2001
- New York Times - April 09, 1998
- New York Times - December 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Holmes's creator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!