Clue: Holy terror?
We have 4 answers for the clue Holy terror?. See the results below.
- He was accountable for Hun dreads
- The Scourge of God
- Number one Hun
- Fifth-century scourge
- King who demanded half of Rome's Western Empire as a dowry
- Hun-armed bandit?
- Loser at Châlons in A.D. 451
- He yielded to Leo I
- He murdered his brother Bleda
- Invader of Gaul
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 09, 2015
- LA Times - November 27, 2012
- Washington Post - June 10, 2012
- Universal - September 08, 2009
- LA Times - August 06, 2007
- Netword - October 06, 2006
- LA Times - December 18, 2005
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 06, 2005
- New York Times - December 27, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Holy terror? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!