Clue: Home of the Shah Faisal Mosque
We have 1 answer for the clue Home of the Shah Faisal Mosque. See the results below.
- Capital ESE of Kabul
- Capital of Pakistan
- Capital whose name is Urdu for "place of peace"
- Capital the devil made me visit
- World capital built in the 1960s
- City east of Peshawar
- Asian capital since 1966
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 04, 2007
- New York Times - November 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Home of the Shah Faisal Mosque that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!