Clue: Homer's "Eight Bells," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue Homer's "Eight Bells," e.g.. See the results below.
- Many a Winslow Homer painting
- Painting with crashing waves, maybe
- 1975 Edward Albee Pulitzer-winning play
- Specialty of Russian painter Aivazovsky
- Winslow Homer specialty
- Homer genre
- Shore scene
- A view from the bridge, perhaps
- Watery painting
- View from a beach house
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Homer's "Eight Bells," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!