Clue: Homily: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Homily: Abbr.. See the results below.
- To be, to Benita
- Inspirational talk: Abbr.
- To be, in Barcelona
- Speech with a lesson: Abbr.
- Sunday spiel: Abbr.
- It's often heard on Sun.
- Sun. speech
- Uplifting talk: Abbr.
- Sun. delivery
- Sun. talk
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 02, 2011
- New York Times - July 15, 2009
- New York Times - September 22, 2002
- New York Times - February 11, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Homily: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!