Clue: Honky-tonk legend Ernest
We have 1 answer for the clue Honky-tonk legend Ernest. See the results below.
- Singer called the Texas Troubadour
- Country music legend Ernest
- Country singer-songwriter Ernest
- "Waltz Across Texas" singer Ernest
- ''Texas Troubadour'' of country music
- Longtime Opry regular
- Ernest of country and western music fame
- Country music pioneer Ernest
- "Texas Troubadour" Ernest
- "Texas Troubadour" of country music
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 14, 2009
- New York Times - July 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Honky-tonk legend Ernest that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!