Clue: "Hoobert Heever," e.g.
We have 1 answer for the clue "Hoobert Heever," e.g.. See the results below.
- What each of 17-, 23-, 34-, and 48-Across is
- Loose Brie, for example
- ''Let me sew you to your sheet,'' e.g.
- "Let me sew you to your sheet," e.g.
- What each of the other four longest answers in this puzzle is
- Trump the jack, e.g.
- Lack of pies, say
- Hated the book, perhaps
- Language mishap
- Fighting a liar, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "Hoobert Heever," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!