Clue: Hook's henchman
We have 1 answer for the clue Hook's henchman. See the results below.
- Captain Hook's assistant
- Captain Hook's sidekick
- Bob Hoskins's role in "Hook"
- Hook's mate
- Fictional pirate
- "Peter Pan" pirate
- Capt. Hook's companion
- Jolly Roger crewman
- Barrie baddie
- Mr. ___ of "Peter Pan"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 27, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2013
- Washington Post - February 24, 2013
- New York Times - April 25, 2011
- USA Today - June 18, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 13, 2008
- Netword - May 15, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 13, 2006
- Netword - September 22, 2005
- Washington Post - May 17, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Hook's henchman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!