Clue: Hoops Hall-of-Famer Irish
We have 1 answer for the clue Hoops Hall-of-Famer Irish. See the results below.
- Actor Beatty
- Actor Sparks
- TV's "___ and Stacey"
- Sparks on the screen
- Beatty of "Deliverance"
- Composer Rorem
- Stephen Foster's "Old Uncle ___"
- "___ Kelly" (Jagger film)
- "The Simpsons" neighbor ___ Flanders
- Brainard, the Absent-Minded Professor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 21, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hoops Hall-of-Famer Irish that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!