Clue: Horn of a crescent moon
We have 1 answer for the clue Horn of a crescent moon. See the results below.
- Crescent's tip
- Where Virgo meets Libra, e.g.
- Zodiacal delineation
- Crescent point
- Point between two astrological signs
- Astrological transition point
- Where astrological signs meet
- Astrological gray area
- Person born on a sign's first day
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 14, 2013
- Universal - December 21, 2012
- Washington Post - April 17, 2010
- Washington Post - May 04, 2004
- Washington Post - January 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Horn of a crescent moon that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!