Clue: Horror director Craven
We have 1 answer for the clue Horror director Craven. See the results below.
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Unseld
- "Scream" director Craven
- Director Craven
- Communism battler, with "the"
- First name in horror
- "A Nightmare on Elm Street" creator Craven
- Horror film director Craven
- Unseld of the N.B.A.
- Montgomery of jazz
- Filmmaker Craven
Last Seen In:
- Universal - March 18, 2019
- New York Times - February 26, 2018
- LA Times - May 08, 2017
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 05, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 22, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 10, 2012
- USA Today - April 29, 2011
- Washington Post - June 01, 2007
- New York Times - September 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Horror director Craven that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!