Clue: Hostess Perle
We have 2 answers for the clue Hostess Perle. See the results below.
- Host of note
- Famous party giver
- Acclaimed "Hostess with the Mostes'"
- Socialite Perle
- Famous hostess
- Famous "hostess with the mostest"
- Classic party host Perle ___
- Legendary Washington hostess Perle ___
- Political hostess Perle
- Perle of diplomacy and parties
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 31, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 03, 2013
- USA Today - September 10, 2008
- LA Times - November 25, 2007
- LA Times - March 23, 2006
- LA Times - October 17, 2005
- New York Times - April 26, 2005
- New York Times - July 02, 2003
- New York Times - October 18, 1998
- New York Times - April 09, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hostess Perle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!