Clue: Hotelier Hilton
We have 1 answer for the clue Hotelier Hilton. See the results below.
- Birdie of Broadway's "Bye Bye Birdie"
- "Nostromo" author
- Poet Aiken
- Joseph who wrote "Nostromo"
- See 36-Across
- "Heart of Darkness" author Joseph
- Polish-born author who wrote in English, his third language
- ''Lord Jim'' author
- ''Lord Jim'' novelist
- "Lord Jim" novelist
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 30, 2011
- New York Times - December 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Hotelier Hilton that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!