Clue: Houdini's birth name
We have 1 answer for the clue Houdini's birth name. See the results below.
- Dramatist Peter who won a Tony for "Marat/Sade"
- Playwright Peter who wrote “Marat/Sade”
- "Marat/Sade" playwright Peter
- Ehrich ___, Houdini's real name
- "Marat/Sade" playwright
- Houdini's real name
- Huey Long's assassin
- Pro figure skater Michael
- 1988 A.L. Rookie of the Year Walt
- ''Marat/Sade'' playwright
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 18, 2014
- New York Times - May 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Houdini's birth name that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!