Clue: How a trucker might go up a hill
We have 1 answer for the clue How a trucker might go up a hill. See the results below.
- About to shift to second, maybe
- Like a big rig on a big hill, maybe
- Like some trucks going uphill
- "Friends ___ Places"
- How trucks go uphill
- Like trucks going up or down a steep hill
- Just starting to roll, perhaps
- Like a truck climbing a steep hill
- ___ gear (not really motivated)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 17, 2011
- New York Times - June 20, 2001
Found an answer for the clue How a trucker might go up a hill that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!